• Implement the Institute’s policies and provide administrative support in studentship matters
• Administer the logistics of the qualifying examination cycle and liaise with relevant stakeholders for the arrangement of the examinations
• Coordinate the examination marking process, results release, and script review service
• Prepare reports and statistics in relation to studentship and qualifying programme matters
• Assist in the learning support and services to students in preparing for the examinations
• Handle email and phone enquiries in relation to studentship matters
• Report to and assist ad hoc projects assigned by the Senior Manager of Education and Examinations department
• Possess a recongised Bachelor degree with at least three years relevant work experience
• Proficiency in PS skills including MS Office and Chinese word processing
• A good team player and highly motivated with a strong sense of responsibility. Independent, attentive to details and committed
• Excellent inter-personal skills, presentation, and communication skills
• Good command of English, Chinese and Putonghua
• Immediately available is preferred
We offer a 5-day week (plus one Saturday every 1-2 month). Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary as well as earliest available date by e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “EE2023-03”.
Privacy Statement/Additional Information
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only).
About the company
The Hong Kong Chartered Governance Institute
(Incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability by guarantee)
The Hong Kong Chartered Governance Institute (HKCGI), formerly known as The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries (HKICS), is the only qualifying institution for the internationally recognised Chartered Secretary and Chartered Governance Professional qualifications in Hong Kong and the Mainland of China.
With over 70 years of history and as the Hong Kong/China Division of The Chartered Governance Institute (CGI), the Institute’s reach and professional recognition extends to all of CGI’s nine Divisions, with more than 40,000 members and students worldwide. HKCGI is one the fastest growing Divisions of CGI, with a current membership of over 6,800, 300 graduates and 3,000 students with significant representations within listed companies and other cross industry governance functions.
Believing that better governance leads to a better future, HKCGI’s mission is to promote good governance in an increasingly complex world and to advance leadership in the effective governance and efficient administration of commerce, industry and public affairs. As recognised thought leaders in our field, the Institute educates and advocates for the highest standards in governance and promotes an expansive approach which takes account of the interests of all stakeholders.
HKCGI presently employs over forty staff in Hong Kong and Beijing, under the executive leadership of our Chief Executive, who in turn reports to an elected President and Council. As part of the ongoing reinforcement of HKCGI's organisation and capabilities, in line with its continuing growth and success, the Institute is now looking for a Senior Officer, Education and Examinations.