The Governance Professional Mentorship Programme was first launched in 2015 with an aim to nurture young professionals and develop future leaders for the Chartered Secretary and Chartered Governance profession.
- Enhance the skill set of younger members, graduates and students by focusing on soft skills, including communication techniques and interpersonal development
- Broaden the perspectives of senior and younger members, graduates and students
- Encourage the involvement and engagement of Institute’s members, thus cultivate stronger fraternity
- Provide great networking opportunities for participants to expand their connections
- Offer a meaningful platform for senior members to contribute and enhance their skill sets on mentoring, coaching and communication, and
- Foster future leaders and promote the Chartered Secretary and Chartered Governance profession.