Speaker(s)Mr Jimmy Chan, Partner and Head of Financial Regulation, Jingtian & Gongcheng LLP
Hong Kong financial regulators, particularly the SFC, have become increasingly active in the last few years. This seminar will provide an introduction to Hong Kong securities enforcement – including the powers of securities regulators, recent trends in securities enforcement, and how to deal with securities investigation. The approach adopted is to provide practical knowledge and applied practices from case studies to help directors, and senior management, including company secretaries and governance professionals, as trusted advisers to chairpersons and boards.
- Hong Kong financial regulatory landscape
- HKEx’s enforcement proceedings
- SFC’s enforcement trend
- Enforcement powers and sanctions of the SFC
- How to deal with SFC investigations?
- Cross-border securities investigations
This is the online session. If you wish to enrol in the physical session, please click HERE.
Remarks on this Online Session:
- Registration will be closed on 5 July 2023 at 5.00pm.
- Once enrolment in this online session is confirmed by the Institute, requests to change to physical session will not be entertained.
- Online session will be delivered via Zoom facility. The Institute has made every effort to ensure that the quality of the internet connection is sufficient for media streaming. Attendees should ensure that they are in an area of stable internet connection with suitable bandwidth as this can affect user’s experience.
Mr Jimmy Chan
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKCGI Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.