- Mr Tommy Tam, Partner, Clifford Chance
- Mr Andre Da Roza, Counsel, Clifford Chance
Sudden arrival of a takeover bid may go beyond a listed company's expectation. Upon receipt of such a bid, regardless of whether it is a solicited or a hostile one, the listed company and its directors and senior management must react immediately to take actions required under the relevant laws and regulations. In light of the global trend of corporate governance enhancement and risk management, the board is advised to formulate a set of takeover response plan.
In this seminar, the speaker will share some useful tips on the compliance obligations on the part of a listed company which is subject to an offer under the Code on Takeovers and Mergers. The following items will be covered:
- Rule 22 disclosure of dealing obligations
- No Resignation of Directors
- No action of the listed company which can potentially frustrate the offer
- Profit Forecast implications
- No special deal
This is the physical session. If you wish to enrol in the online session, please click HERE.
Remarks on this Physical Session:
- Physical seats are limited and shall be taken on first-come first served basis. Registration will be closed on 15 June 2023 at 5.00pm.
- Once enrolment in the physical session is confirmed by the Institute, requests to change to online session will not be entertained.
- Physical attendance is subject to the weather condition at the time of the seminar. The Institute reserves the right to convert enrolment in the physical session into online session.
Mr Tommy Tam
Mr Andre Da Roza
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKCGI Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.