- Ms Jessica Li, Partner, PwC
- Ms Helen Cheng, Associate Director, PwC
Fighting fraud has been a never-ending and evolving battle for companies globally, companies should have a robust risk management framework in place to effectively mitigate fraud and bribery-related risks. The Fraud Risk Management/Mitigation 2.0 seminar is intended to give governance, risk and compliance practitioners a refresher on recent fraud trends / threats, insight on managing bribery and corruption risk and a deep dive into whistleblowing programme.
- Recent fraud trends and relevant local regulatory guidance;
- Managing bribery and corruption risk;
- Deep dive into whistleblowing programme;