- Mr Martin Lim, Founder & CEO, Ingenique Solutions
- Mr Bible Kwan, Head of Sales (Northeast Asia) – Channel & Partnership, Ingenique Solutions
- Mr Richard Ip, Founder, Richard Ip Consultancy
- Ms Elaine Chong FCG HKFCG, General Counsel-Hong Kong, CLP Power Hong Kong Limited (Panellist)
- Mr Mohan Datwani FCG HKFCG(PE), Deputy Chief Executive, The Hong Kong Chartered Governance Institute (Chair)
Businesses can be exposed to a wide range of sanctions imposed by different authorities around the world. Any violations could bring legal, financial and reputational consequences.
Sanctions compliance is complex and is more than just checking a list of restricted companies and individuals before engaging with any partner. There are also binding obligations, as well as those that require compliance because of locations of assets and businesses.
To raise practical awareness and enrich knowledge of governance professionals, seasoned speakers will discuss the basics of sanctions and provide a practical overview on sanctions compliance plus a demonstration of technology-assisted compliance. Latest development in Hong Kong and the Mainland will also be covered.
- Purposes of sanctions
- Types of sanctions
- Sanction risks
- Proliferation financing
- Red flag indicators for proliferation financing
- Good practices for managing sanctions risks
- Sanctions-related regulations in Hong Kong
- Emerging PRC sanctions regime