- Mrs April Chan FCG(CS, CGP) HKFCG(CS, CGP), Past President and Chairman, Technical Consultation Panel, HKCGI; Inaugural President, CSIA (Chair)
- Mr David Samy, Partner, Consulting, Ernst & Young Advisory Services Limited
- Ms Hilary Yung, Senior Manager, Consulting, Ernst & Young Advisory Services Limited
- Mrs Marilyn Chinwe Eze, Council Member, The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria; Legal Specialist, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (Panellist)
- Mr Robert Likhang FCG, Past President, The Chartered Governance Institute of Southern Africa; Managing Partner, HLB Lesotho (Panellist)
The COVID-19 pandemic and other global business disruptions have highlighted the emerging trend of dynamic risk environment. Governance professionals are viewed to be in a unique position to support and assist the Board in overseeing all high-risk issues in organizations. What future DNA should be embedded in governance professionals in order to support the Board in its quest to align strategy to the ever-changing regulatory landscape, technological advances and environmental and social concerns?
Special discussion covered by this webinar:
- Given the tightening regulatory compliance, how can governance professionals play a more effective role?
- How can governance professionals equip themselves and the Board to deepen their understanding of the fast-evolving ESG concerns?
- Should governance professionals also be responsible for some, if not all aspects related to technology governance?
(Recorded in June 2022)
Chair's, speakers' and panellists' bio:
Mrs April Chan
Mr David Samy
Ms Hilary Yung
Mrs Marilyn Chinwe Eze
Mr Robert Likhang