- Ms Shirley Sung ACG HKACG, Director, Corporate Services, Tricor China
- Ms Mavy Zhao, Tax Manager, Tricor China
China’s economy is vast. A myriad of national laws, local regulations and implementing measures makes doing business complex. In the post-pandemic world, more than ever, businesses need to innovate and focus on emerging opportunities and regulatory compliance. HKCGI is delighted to present a Doing Business in China series in which senior professionals will discuss China's economic transformation, foreign investment policies, business location incentives, as well as regulatory compliance covering issues from commencing to exiting investments.
In Session 2 - Strategies on Corporate Changes and Restructuring, the following elements will be discussed by speakers:
- Sharing of observations on the business trending in post-pandemic period
- Analysis of strategies on various types of corporate changes and restructuring exercises, e.g. alteration of management structure, capital, shareholding
- Focal discussion on equity transfer from corporate secretarial and tax perspectives
(Recorded in September 2021)