- Ms Rowan Wu, Head of Corporate Services, Conyers Hong Kong
- Mr Alexander Doyle, Counsel, Conyers Hong Kong
- Ms Yvonne Lee, Associate, Conyers Hong Kong
In this seminar, speakers from Conyers will cover the following areas in Bermuda, Cayman Islands and British Virgin Islands:
- Refresher on the economic substance requirements
- Deadlines and documentation for notification and reporting
- Enforcement actions, penalties and remediation
This is the online session. If you wish to join in person, please click HERE for the physical session.
Remarks on this Online Session:
- Registration will be closed on 26 February 2024 at 5.00pm.
- Once enrolment in this online session is confirmed by the Institute, requests to change to physical session will not be entertained.
- Online session will be delivered via Zoom facility. The Institute has made every effort to ensure that the quality of the internet connection is sufficient for media streaming. Attendees should ensure that they are in an area of stable internet connection with suitable bandwidth as this can affect user’s experience.
Ms Rowan Wu
Mr Alexander Doyle
Ms Yvonne Lee
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKCGI Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.