- Ms Anna Lin, Partner, Conyers
- Ms Wynne Lau, Partner, Conyers
- Ms Yvonne Lee, Associate, Conyers
In this webinar, the speakers from Conyers will provide a practical overview of recent changes to company law in the British Virgin Islands and discuss the potential impacts on BVI companies.
Highlights of the webinar:-
- the new requirement for BVI companies to prepare annual financial returns;
- public accessibility of names of current directors of BVI companies;
- changes to the strike off and dissolution regime;
- new requirements for voluntary liquidators of BVI companies; and
- other changes arising out of the BVI Business Companies (Amendment) Act, 2022
Ms Anna Lin
Ms Wynne Lau
Ms Yvonne Lee
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKCGI Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.