- Ms Shirley Sung ACG HKACG, Director, Corporate Services, Tricor Mainland China
- Ms Ella Wong FCG HKFCG, Director, Corporate Services, Tricor Services Limited
Most of the governance professional in Hong Kong may find the change of Hong Kong company names to be straight-forwarded while this must not hold true for the name change exercises in the Mainland as the local regulations and requirements are much different. It can be even more difficult when the names of shareholders will also be changed.
In this seminar, two seasoned speakers in company secretarial practice in the Mainland and Hong Kong will give an overview of the rules, go through the steps, and will share practical tips in the ways of managing the name change exercises for PRC Incorporated entities. The following areas will be covered:
- Discussing the rules and restrictions on name selection
- Briefing on the latest practice of local authorities on approving the name change applications
- Conducting a case study and discussing the strategies and processing steps for changing the names of a Hong Kong company and its wholly owned subsidiary in the Mainland
Ms Shirley Sung
Ms Ella Wong
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKCGI Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.