- Ms Edith Shih FCG HKFCG(PE), Past International President, The Chartered Governance Institute, and Past President, HKCGI; Executive Director and Company Secretary, CK Hutchison Holdings Limited
- Mr Andrew Weir MBE JP, Regional Senior Partner, Hong Kong / Vice Chairman, China / Global Chair, Asset Management and Real Estate, KPMG International
- (in order of appearance)
The Asian Financial Forum (AFF) to be held in January 2023 will consider ‘Accelerating Transformation: Impact, Inclusion and Innovation'. This seminar, an AFF International Financial Week event, will discuss diversity as the key accelerator and contributor to impact and innovation.
The seasoned speakers will provide a regulatory update and share case examples of the contributions of diversity to business transformation especially on gender diversity. There will also be thoughts on how the governance professional can become an effective advocate and facilitator of diversity.
Importantly, Ms Edith Shih FCG HKFCG(PE) will highlight CK Hutchison’s diversity journey.
This seminar will discuss:
- Diversity related regulatory developments especially on gender diversity
- Diversity case examples
- Pipeline and other issues
- Opportunities for the governance professionals
- The step-by-step process to champion the Board’s diversity buy-in.
Ms Edith Shih
Mr Andrew Weir
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKCGI Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.