- Ms Helina Lo, Head of Risk and Regulatory Compliance, Sia Partners
- Ms Shirley Liang, Head of Strategic Business Planning (Legal, Compliance & Secretariat), DBS Bank
- Mr Allen Ting, Co-Chair, International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP); Senior Legal Counsel, Huawei
- Mr Mohan Datwani FCG HKFCG(PE), Deputy Chief Executive, HKCGI (Chair)
The latest China Personal Information Law (PIPL) adds significant legal and practical risks to cross-border data transfers. Given the prevalence of China business, this is a topic that governance professionals need to understand. This seminar brings together specialists on the compliance with PIPL and will be highly practical. There will also be cross-industry sharing on governance concerns and related best practice.
This is the online session. If you wish to enrol in the physical session, please click HERE.
Remarks on this Online Session:
- Registration will be closed on 29 November 2022 at 5.00pm.
- Once enrolment in this online session is confirmed by the Institute, requests to change to physical session will not be entertained.
- Online session will be delivered via Zoom facility. The Institute has made every effort to ensure that the quality of the internet connection is sufficient for media streaming. Attendees should ensure that they are in an area of stable internet connection with suitable bandwidth as this can affect user’s experience.
Speakers' and Chair's bio:
Ms Helina Lo
Ms Shirley Liang
Mr Allen Ting
Mr Mohan Datwani
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKCGI Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.
Venue Sponsor: Sia Partners