- Ms Julia Charlton, Principal Partner, Charltons
- Mr Mohan Datwani FCG HKFCG(PE), Deputy Chief Executive, HKCGI
The recent changes in the Listing Rules have caused significant implications on the responsibilities of directors and the roles of company secretaries. In this webinar, speakers will give an overview of the key changes and examine how the company secretaries could be more effective in assisting directors to discharge their oversight and common law duties.
The following areas will be covered:
- The Exchange’s increased disciplinary powers against directors and company secretaries under the July 2021 Listing Rule changes; and
- The broadened scope of directors’ responsibilities and company secretaries’ roles, including:
- Risk management and internal control systems under the Corporate Governance Code with a discussion of commonly held misconceptions
- Company culture, diversity and whistleblowing and shareholder communications
- ESG reporting
Ms Julia Charlton
Mr Mohan Datwani
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKCGI Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.