- Ms Dorothy Pak, Director and Head of Business Services & Outsourcing, BDO
- Ms Teresa Lau ACG HKACG, Director and Head of Corporate Secretarial Services, BDO
With the ever increasing pressure for the globe to combat money laundering, terrorist financing and fraudulent activities, Customer Due Diligence (CDD) is no longer just a process that Trust & Company Service Providers (TCSPs) and Accounting Professionals conduct when entering into a business relationship with clients for the first time. Regular review has become a new routine that every business will have to face for continuing their day-to-day operation or for receiving professional services.
In this webinar, the speakers will share their experience on CDD requirements in Hong Kong, including:
- A brief stock-take on legal and regulatory framework, and supervising bodies for TCSPs and Accounting Professionals
- What are required under CDD?
- Discussion on services, compliance and threats on AML/CFT for service providers and commercial sectors from an operational perspectives
Ms Dorothy Pak
Ms Teresa Lau
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKCGI Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.