- Ms Jojo Fan, Partner, Dispute Resolution, Herbert Smith Freehills Hong Kong
- Mr Tom Chau FCG HKFCG Council Member, HKCGI; Partner, Corporate, Herbert Smith Freehills Beijing/Hong Kong
- Ms Vicky Man, Senior Associate, Financial Services Regulatory, Herbert Smith Freehills Hong Kong
- Ms Tiffany Chan, Senior Associate, Dispute Resolution, Herbert Smith Freehills Hong Kong
- Ms Jody Luk, Associate, Dispute Resolution, Herbert Smith Freehills Hong Kong
Worldwide digital transactions and digital wallets are sweeping the payment service provider ("PSP") market. Financial institutions and PSPs process client and customer payments every second of the day. What are some of the litigation and money laundering risks involved in processing such payments?
In this webinar, speakers will look at recent case law in both Hong Kong and England regarding some of the claims commonly pursued against financial institutions and PSPs in relation to processing client and business payments, including claims for breach of Quincecare duty of care claims, dishonest assistance, and breach of contract.
Anti-money laundering regulatory risks linked to PSPs in light of the new market trends in Hong Kong will also be discussed.
Ms Jojo Fan
Mr Tom Chau
Ms Vicky Man
Ms Tiffany Chan
Ms Jody Luk
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKCGI Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.