- Mr KP Cheng, Partner, SW Hong Kong
- Mr Daniel Minihan, Partner, SW Australia
A family office is typically a private company that operates an investment or wealth management business for one or more families. Family offices managing the affairs of high net-worth families have become increasingly important in Hong Kong and other financial centres in Asia.
In this webinar, investments, asset protection, family business and estate planning will be covered by the speaker with key elements as stated below:
- What is family office?
- How and where to set up a family office?
- Tips for creating a family office
- Preparation for family office
- Case study
Mr KP Cheng
Mr Daniel Minihan
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKCGI Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.