||The Hong Kong Jockey Club|
||The Hong Kong Jockey Club is a world-class racing club that acts continuously for the betterment of our society. A leader in horse racing and responsible sports wagering and one of the world’s top ten charity donors, the Club generates substantial economic and social value. Committed to global excellence and giving back to society, the Club is always “riding high together for a better future” with the people of Hong Kong.|
|Classified Start Date
||Assistant Corporate Secretarial Manager |
||Our Legal & Compliance Division supports a full range of legal support and services on legal issues relating to business and operations of the Club. Within the division, the Corporate Secretariat Department is the focal point linking the management of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Board of Stewards. It manages the activities of the Board and relevant committees, as well as group companies.
• handle full spectrum of company secretarial matters for all local and overseas group companies (including PRC companies), including but not limited to organising boards, committees and shareholders’ meetings, uploading meeting packs to Convene system, preparing minutes/resolutions, statutory returns and filings, and maintaining proper records of corporate documents;
• well versed in all aspects of company secretarial practice under the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance and company laws in overseas jurisdictions, especially PRC company laws, and ensure compliance with all internal policies and external regulatory requirements;
• liaison with Stewards, Club senior management and Voting Members to ensure appropriate information is disseminated to them and enable the relevant parties to execute their duties effectively; and
• Handle ad hoc assignments where necessary.
You should have:
• a university degree in related disciplines with ICSA/HKICS membership;
• minimum 8 years of solid hand-on company secretarial experience acquired from large conglomerates, of which at least 4 years at supervisory level;
• proactive, independent, mature, meticulous, self-motivated, flexible and able to work under pressure and meet tight schedules;
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
• excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Chinese and English, proficiency in Mandarin is a plus.
||Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to email@example.com.|
|Length of Working Experience
||7 to 10 years|
|Monthly Salary Range
||25 Dec 2021|
|We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.|