The Institute is now seeking experts who are willing to contribute to and uphold the standards of the Institute’s qualifying programme as Examiners/Reviewers for the Chartered Governance Qualifying Programme (CGQP) examinations.
Roles of Examiners/Reviewers:
- prepare and review examination papers and mark schemes;
- mark and review examination answer scripts;
- submit examiners/reviewers report;
- attend group review meetings and panel meetings; and
- provide advice and updates to the syllabus content and study materials and recommended reading list.
Requirements for Examiners/Reviewers:
- sound working knowledge and experience of the module subject matter;
- experience in setting a post-graduate level of examination paper and in marking answer scripts;
- relevant academic and/or professional qualifications in the module subject matter; and
- being a member of the Institute is an advantage.
The appointment is usually for four examination diets (i.e. 2 years). Interested parties are invited to send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote 'QA_2023' and indicate the module(s) that you are interested in on or before 31 December 2023.
Shortlisted applicants may be invited to attend briefing/training sessions or other roles and position with the Institute. For enquiries, please contact the Qualifications and Assessments Section: email@example.com.
About Chartered Governance Qualifying Programme (CGQP) examinations
The Chartered Governance Qualifying Programme (CGQP) is an internationally recognised programme with the curriculum developed by The Chartered Governance Institute (CGI) and adapted by The Hong Kong Chartered Governance Institute (HKCGI) to meet the governance needs of today’s organisations.
The CGQP examinations are held in the first two weeks of June and the last two weeks of November each year (unless otherwise advised). It consists of two parts covering a total of eight modules, of which six are compulsory and two are electives. CGQP encompasses a wide range of knowledge and skill sets of a company secretary and governance professional to support the board and senior management in corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
Corporate Secretaryship and Compliance
Hong Kong Company Law
Interpreting Financial and Accounting Information
Boardroom Dynamics (elective)
Hong Kong Taxation (elective)
For details of CGQP, please click HERE.