The Chartered Governance Qualifying Programme (CGQP) is an internationally recognised programme designed to meet the governance needs of today’s organisations.
The examinations are held in the first two weeks of June and the last two weeks of November each year (unless otherwise advised). It consists of two parts covering seven modules, of which six are compulsory and the seventh is chosen from two electives. CGQP encompasses a wide range of knowledge and skill sets of a company secretary and governance professional to support the board and senior management in corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
Corporate Secretaryship and Compliance
Hong Kong Company Law
Interpreting Financial and Accounting Information
Boardroom Dynamics (elective)
Hong Kong Taxation (elective)
The Institute is now seeking experts in CGQP modules who are willing to contribute and uphold the standard of the qualification to membership of the Institute as Examiners/Reviewers of the CGQP examination.
Role of Examiners/Reviewers:
Examiners/Reviewers are required to:
- prepare/review examination papers and mark schemes;
- mark/review examination answer scripts;
- submit examiners/reviewers report;
- attend group review meetings and panel meetings; and
- provide advice and update syllabus content and study materials and recommended reading list.
Requirements for Examiners/Reviewers:
A candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Sound working knowledge and experience in the module subject matter;
- Experience in setting a post-graduate level of examination papers and marking answer scripts;
- Relevant academic and/or professional qualification in the module subject matter; and
- Member of HKCGI/CGI is an advantage.
The appointment is usually for four examination diets (i.e. 2 years).
Interested parties please send full resume to email@example.com and quote 'EE_2022' and indicate the module(s) that you are interested on or before 30 September 2022.
For enquiries and details of remuneration and work schedule, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)