- Mrs Bernadette Mak Lomas, Group General Counsel, Swire Pacific Group; Company Secretary, Swire Pacific Limited and Swire Properties Limited Group
- Miss Eirene Yeung FCG HKFCG, Executive Committee Member and Company Secretary, CK Asset Holdings Limited
- Mr Gilbert Ho, Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer, NWS Holdings Limited
- Mr John Ho, Executive Director, Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary, The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited
Ernest Lee FCG HKFCG(PE), Institute President, HKCGI; Technical Partner, Deloitte China
Moderator for the panel discussion:
Kenny Luo FCG HKFCG(PE), Board Secretary & Company Secretary, General Manager of Board Secretariat, Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
Institute members are qualified to serve as company secretaries for listed companies and as Chartered Secretaries/Chartered Governance Professionals. At this event, directors and company secretaries/governance professionals will have the opportunity to converse and learn more about one another's perspectives.
Boards will be aware of the duties of the company secretary: a senior management member and a trusted governance advisor who supports the board, interacts with regulators and other stakeholders, and keeps statutory books and records. Effective boards must be able to maximize the contributions of company secretaries.
To fulfil these requirements and expectations, in 2021, The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries (HKICS) rebranded itself as The Hong Kong Chartered Governance Institute (HKCGI), with an emphasis on promoting better governance for a better future. Also, corporate governance, risk management, and board dynamics are all covered in the Institute's updated qualifying program.
This is the online session. If you wish to enrol in the physical session, please click HERE.
Remarks on this Online Session:
- Registration will be closed on 14 June 2023.
- Once enrolment in this online session is confirmed by the Institute, requests to change to physical session will not be entertained.
- Online session will be delivered via Zoom facility. The Institute has made every effort to ensure that the quality of the internet connection is sufficient for media streaming. Attendees should ensure that they are in an area of stable internet connection with suitable bandwidth as this can affect user’s experience.
Mrs Bernadette Mak Lomas
Ms Eirene Yeung FCG HKFCG
Mr Gilbert Ho
Mr John Ho
Mr Kenny Luo FCG HKFCG(PE)
For enquiries, please contact the Membership Section: 2881 6177 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.