The Institute is thrilled to be organising a tea reception on Saturday 3 December 2022 to kick start the Student Ambassadors Programme (SAP) 2022-2023! It would be an exciting opportunity for both mentors and student ambassadors to share their experiences. The tea reception is complimentary and dim sums will be served.
- For student ambassadors, please click ‘Enrol’ on this event page.
- For SAP mentors, please complete the online form HERE.
- All participants MUST use ‘LeaveHomeSafe’ mobile app to scan the venue QR code and comply with the Government ‘Vaccine Pass’ requirements which may be changed from time to time according to the latest measures imposed by the Government. Please click HERE for details.
- Visitors with Red / Amber Code are not allowed to enter the premises; and
- Event / Banquet guests of 12 PAX or above are required to show a photo of negative RAT testing kit taken within 24 hours preceding his/her entry to the premises, with his/her name as well as the date and time of taking the test written on the testing kit; or a negative PCR test SMS issued within 48 hours preceding his/her entry.
For enquiries, please contact the Education and Examinations Section: 2830 6013 or email: email@example.com.