Doing Business in China Series (6 Sessions)
China’s economy is vast. A myriad of national laws, local regulations and implementing measures makes doing business complex. In the post-pandemic world, more than ever, businesses need to innovate and focus on emerging opportunities and regulatory compliance. HKCGI is delighted to present a Doing Business in China series from August to November 2021 in which senior professionals will discuss China's economic transformation, foreign investment policies, business location incentives, as well as regulatory compliance covering issues from commencing to exiting investments.
In Session 4 - Finance Operations & Compliance - Best Practice, the following elements will be discussed by speakers:
- Statutory reporting calendar
- Myth - what accounting system can be used?
- Corporate bank account operation in China: E-banking vs counter services: what, when and how?
- Tax preferential policy in China under COVID-19
- CIT and VAT quick refresher
- Double Tax Agreement: the role of company secretary
For more details of 6 sessions, please click the below links or refer to the flyer being attached at the bottom:
Mr Donald Tsang
Ms Jessie Shi
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKCGI Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.