Doing Business in China Series (6 Sessions)
China’s economy is vast. A myriad of national laws, local regulations and implementing measures makes doing business complex. In the post-pandemic world, more than ever, businesses need to innovate and focus on emerging opportunities and regulatory compliance. HKCGI is delighted to present a Doing Business in China series from August to November 2021 in which senior professionals will discuss China's economic transformation, foreign investment policies, business location incentives, as well as regulatory compliance covering issues from commencing to exiting investments.
In Session 1 - Onboarding Requirements, Considerations and Case Studies, the following elements will be discussed by speaker:
- Overview of WFOE setup requirements and steps
- Update on foreign investment policy and preferential treatment
- New trend of foreign investment and industries
- Selection of business locations - Greater Bay Area and other economic development zones
- Application for operating permits of specified industries
- Tips on local hiring and payroll solutions
For more details of 6 sessions, please click the below links or refer to the flyer being attached at the bottom:
Ms Sharon ZM Chen
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKCGI Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.