• Provide full spectrum of company secretarial services to the non-listed companies of the Group (on-shore and off-shore)
• Handle corporate secretarial transactions in corporate and business projects and ensure compliance with corporate governance and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
• Liaise with both internal and external parties for related issues
• Provide support with organising board meetings and preparing meeting minutes
• Maintain and update statutory records, database and library
• Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as required
• Degree holder in Corporate Governance, Law, or related disciplines.
• 4-5 years of relevant experience gained from professional firms or commercial sector with a membership of HKCGI/CGI or equivalent
• Experience in drafting and handling company secretarial documents for onshore and offshore companies, including BVI, PRC and SA companies
• Practical experience in dealing with incorporation, de-registration, re-structuring and business acquisition/sale
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
• Proactive, detail-minded, good team player with good interpersonal skills
• Candidates with less experience / are exam finalists will be considered as Assistant Company Secretarial Officer
ORSO Scheme, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours
If you're interested in this role, kindly submit your application at
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Privacy Statement/Additional Information
Information collected is for this recruitment and selection only. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All documents and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed once the post is filled.