This list of duties is not exhaustive and may change from time to time according to business needs.
• Provide general support to the business development team in all aspects of Company Secretarial Services.
• Train and supervise Officers/ Administrators.
• Monitor and maintain good business practices and regulatory compliance for both client and in-house companies.
• Undertake initial corporate action for newly incorporated/ transfer-in Hong Kong and offshore companies and handle a full spectrum of follow-up corporate services including the maintenance and administration of the statutory records, preparation of minutes and resolutions.
• Operate clients’ bank accounts by being an authorised signor or bank token user, if appropriate.
• Collect outstanding client billings, ensure timely company renewals and achieve the team’s KPI.
• Work closely with clients, as well as other professionals and financial institutions.
• Maintain accuracy of client and in-house database.
• Ensure compliance with company standards, policies and procedures.
• Undertake ad hoc assignments.
Experience and Qualifications
• Membership of HKICS or CGI, degree holder preferred
• At least 5 years relevant experience gained from a sizable professional firm, exposure in dealing with foreign clients is an advantage
• Knowledge of CSA software program and PC skills are essential
• Excellent communication skills and high proficiency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
• Experience in Microsoft Navision (Dynamics NAV), preferable
• Knowledge in trust administration, preferable
Dental insurance, Birthday leave, Marriage leave, Flexible work arrangement
Please send your updated CV with expected salary and availability to
Privacy Statement/Additional Information
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)