- Independently plan and lead company secretarial tasks (in both Hong Kong and overseas) in the Group’s operation/business projects and co-ordinate with business teams, other functional teams and 3rd parties
- Review & comment on transaction documents regarding joint venture formation, share/asset deals, loan facilities and corporate re-structuring from company secretarial perspective and sit in project working groups representing Company Secretarial Department
- Formulate and implement plans for corporate governance projects and continuous improvements of the departmental management and monitor the progress of the projects
- Provide full spectrum of company secretarial services to the non-listed companies of the Group (on-shore and off-shore) and companies limited by guarantee.
- Attend board/committee meetings, take notes and prepare minutes
- Attend to queries from holding group secretariat and directors
- Design and supervise statutory/regulatory compliance, filings, and records maintenance (both electronic and paper)
- Organise, lead and coach company secretarial officers and administrative staff
- Manage ad hoc assignments where necessary
- Degree holder, Chartered Secretary and Chartered Governance Professional
- At least 8-12 years of relevant experience, must from both professional firms and commercial sector, with not less than 2 years at supervisory level
- Solid experience in drafting and handling company secretarial matters for onshore and offshore companies, including PRC, South Asia and Europe companies
- Practical experience in leading projects and dealing with incorporation, liquidation, de-registration, re-structuring, joint venture formation and business acquisition/divestment (on-shore and off-shore)
- Solid experience in minutes taking in board meetings and strong minutes/resolutions writing skills
- Proactive, independent, self-motivated, well organised and multi-tasked
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua)
- Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with more experience may be considered for the position of Assistant Company Secretarial Manager
Please send your resume to our recruitment email, email@example.com .
Privacy Statement/Additional Information
Information collected is for this recruitment and selection only. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All documents and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed once the post is filled.