- to prepare company secretarial documents incl. minutes/ resolutions, statutory forms/ filings for Hong Kong and offshore companies.
- to maintain proper statutory books and records of the group of companies.
- to maintain and update the database and control system.
- to assist in preparing circular, announcement, interim and annual reports.
- to assist in organizing meetings and preparing meeting papers and other ad hoc duties.
- to provide administrative support to the department.
- holder of degree/ diploma in company secretarial studies or related discipline.
- 1-2 years of company secretarial experience in professional firm or listed company.
- knowledge in Main Board Listing Rules and SFO reporting requirements is a plus.
- self-motivated, well-organized and detail-minded with strong sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure.
- willing to learn and work as a team.
- good at MS Office applications and Chinese word processing.
- good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
- student or graduate of HKCGI will be an advantage.
- fresh graduate will also be considered.
- candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Officer position.
We offer attractive compensation package to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your resume stating career and salary history, expected salary and date of availability to our Group Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Privacy Statement/Additional Information
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorised personnel for recruitment-related purposes only within the TOM Group of companies. Applicants not having heard from us within four weeks of the date of application may consider their applications unsuccessful. The personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise pursuant to the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong.