The successful candidate will be responsible for providing full spectrum of company secretarial services including but not limited to organizing annual general meetings, board and board committee meetings, preparation of annual and interim reports, filing of company returns and other documents to ensure compliance with The Rules Governing the Listing of Securities on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited and statutory requirements. H/She will also assist in setting up new companies in Hong Kong and other overseas jurisdictions, maintaining and updating statutory records and other ad-hoc projects and assignments as required from time to time.
• Degree holder or equivalent
• HKCGI membership is required
• 1 year or above relevant experiences preferably gained in sizeable listed companies or professional firms
• Solid knowledge of Companies Ordinance and Hong Kong Main Board Listing Rules
• Self-motivated, independent and attentive to details
• A good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good command of both English and Chinese including Putonghua
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Chinese word processing and CSA
• 5-day work week, good work balance • Flexible working arrangement • Friendly working atmosphere allows casual wear • Personal development and growth opportunities • Special leaves (Birthday leave, Marriage leave, etc.) • Allowances and Subsidies (Wellness fund, Education subsidy, etc.) • Discretionary bonus • Group medical & Life insurance • Convenient office location near Admiralty MTR station
We offer competitive salary, benefits package and ample career development opportunities to successful candidate. Interested parties, please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with latest salary and expected salary. Shortlisted candidates will be arranged for interview.
Privacy Statement/Additional Information
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and personal data will be used solely for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks shall consider their application unsuccessful and it will be kept for future reference. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed with 12 months.