• Perform general reception duties including handling enquiries and following up communications with members, graduates and students and develop rapport with them
• Assist in general office administration routines and provide clerical support, including checking office expenses and payments, managing the purchase of office stationery and supplies
• Provide cashier services to members, graduates and students
• Handle and arrange mailing and courier services
• Occasionally support the logistics and operations of activities and events organised by the Institute
• Coordinate and liaise internally and externally in maintaining smooth operations of the departments
• Assist ad hoc projects assigned by the supervisor
• Degree/Associate Degree or above
• 1-2 years relevant working experience preferred. Fresh graduate may be considered
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua included)
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Highly motivated, well-organised, attentive to details, able to work independently and handle multi tasks
• A good team player, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline, willing to work outside office hours
• Proficiency in PC skills including MS Office and Chinese word processing
• Immediate availability is preferred
We offer a 5-day week (plus one Saturday every 1-2 month). Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary as well as earliest available date by e-mail to us at email@example.com and quote “OA 2023”.
Privacy Statement/Additional Information
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
About the company
The Hong Kong Chartered Governance Institute
(Incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability by guarantee)
The Hong Kong Chartered Governance Institute (HKCGI), formerly known as The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries (HKICS), is the only qualifying institution for the internationally recognised Chartered Secretary and Chartered Governance Professional qualifications in Hong Kong and the Mainland of China.
With over 70 years of history and as the Hong Kong/China Division of The Chartered Governance Institute (CGI), the Institute’s reach and professional recognition extends to all of CGI’s nine Divisions, with more than 40,000 members and students worldwide. HKCGI is one the fastest growing Divisions of CGI, with a current membership of over 6,800, 300 graduates and 3,000 students with significant representations within listed companies and other cross industry governance functions.
Believing that better governance leads to a better future, HKCGI’s mission is to promote good governance in an increasingly complex world and to advance leadership in the effective governance and efficient administration of commerce, industry and public affairs. As recognised thought leaders in our field, the Institute educates and advocates for the highest standards in governance and promotes an expansive approach which takes account of the interests of all stakeholders.
HKCGI presently employs over forty staff in Hong Kong and Beijing, under the executive leadership of our Chief Executive, who in turn reports to an elected President and Council. As part of the ongoing reinforcement of HKCGI's organisation and capabilities, in line with its continuing growth and success, the Institute is now looking for an Officer, Administration.