- To handle a full spectrum of corporate secretarial, regulatory compliance and corporate governance matters for our clients’ Hong Kong and offshore companies and other ad hoc projects
- To carry out client due diligence check
- To supervise and train up subordinates
- To assist in the administration and management of the department and the business development of the firm
- CGI / HKCGI member
- At least 5 years' relevant working experience, preferable with experience gained from professional firms
- With good knowledge in Companies Ordinance and other compliance rules and regulations
- With good knowledge in client due diligence compliance
- Self-motivated, independent, ability to accomplish tasks under very tight schedules and to supervise & train up subordinates
- Proficiency in CSA program application or similar software will be an advantage
- Effective communication in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
* Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager or Supervisor.
Please apply with detailed resume, contact numbers, current salary, expected salary and availability in strict confidence by email to email@example.com
Privacy Statement/Additional Information
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purpose only.