We give you a world of potential
We are adding a new headcount to our growing Corporate Governance team in Hong Kong. We are currently looking to recruit a Manager to support the delivery of HK Governance Advisory ad Managed Service client engagements to cope with our fast growing practice.
This position will be based in Hopewell Centre, Hong Kong.
A role you will love
As a Manager, you will be assisting the Manager to handle the full spectrum work of Listed or IPO portfolios. In addition, you will be acting as Named Secretary when required. You will also be providing advise to domestic and international clients on legal entity compliance, governance and transaction related matters.
You will be developing subject matter market insights, technical knowledge and service delivery templates, processes, tools and materials. You will also be essential in supporting the delivery of governance advisory and managed service client engagements locally and globally. Furthermore, you will be supporting business development and client relationship management activities as well as maintaining relationships with client and other professional working parties.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Support the on-boarding progress of IPO/Listed clients in accordance with company policies and processes
• Assist Manager to follow up aged debts
• Manage, mentor and develop of junior team members
• As a Subject Matter Expert, contribute to a variety of projects and initiatives as and when required
• Monitor the on-boarding progress of IPO/Listed clients in accordance with company policies and processes
• As a good team player to work with the teams of other department for any pursuits
• Support the Manager for any ad hoc assignments as delegated
What will you bring to the role?
You will be a Degree holder or above in Corporate Governance, Business Administration, Management, Finance, Accounting or Law. Be a Member of The Chartered Governance Institute (CGI), HKICPA, or other professional bodies.
You will have at least 8 years of company secretarial, corporate administration and governance experience gained within professional firms or listed companies. You will have ample knowledge and be well-versed in the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance, Listing Rules, Securities and Futures Ordinance and other statutory and regulatory requirements.
Other key skills required for the role include:
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Attention to detail and track record of producing high quality work
• Resilient and composed under pressure, proactive, self-motivated, take ownership/responsibility for own work and work of others
• Proficient of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) and Chinese Word Processing
• Good command of spoken and written English with fluent in Mandarin
Please send your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Privacy Statement/Additional Information
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us at TalentAcquisition@computershare.com detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment