Job Openings Terms and Conditions
1. Recruitment advertisements shall not be for any illegal, immoral or offensive purpose.
2. Administration fee: HK$900 for one recruitment advertisement for 30 consecutive days, which is non-amendable and non-refundable in any event.
3. By submitting the Career Classified Submission Form, the Job Advertiser agrees and undertakes to pay the HK$900 for one recruitment advertisement for 30 consecutive days upon the receipt of the invoice of HKCGI.
4. HKCGI reserves the right to take down the recruitment advertisement if no payment is received within the stipulated deadline.
5. Only one job vacancy to be advertised in one recruitment advertisement.
6. The Job Advertiser warrants and undertakes to ensure that all information and materials provided to HKCGI and submitted through the website shall be in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including not infringing or violating the intellectual property or HKCGI proprietary rights of a third party.
7. By submitting, uploading or publishing the recruitment advertisement on the HKCGI website, the Job Advertiser warrants and agrees that all information contained in the recruitment advertisement is true, complete, accurate and not misleading in any manner whatsoever; any selection criteria stated is clear, objective and relevant and only relates to qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience. Where the Job Advertiser has to include a specific attribute in the advertisement which may be viewed as discriminatory, the Job Advertiser shall ensure that such an attribute is indeed a reasonable requirement for such.
8. HKCGI reserves the right from time to time, without any liability or prior notice or consent, to modify, suspend, withdraw or cease to make available any or all service from the website or the whole or any portion of this website, including any information that may be required from the Job Advertiser.
9. The Job Advertiser hereby grants HKCGI a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable license to use any stored data for the purpose of exercising its powers under the provisions of the Articles of Association of HKCGI and for any other legitimate purposes as may be required.
10. The Job Advertiser expressly authorises HKCGI to store and retain, on its behalf, the recruitment advertisement posted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
11. The Job Advertiser understands and agrees that HKCGI has no control over any website other than this website and shall not in any event be responsible or held liable for any expired advertisement which appears on any other website or retrieved by any search engine.
12. HKCGI and its associated companies, officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents and contractors will not be liable in any way to the Job Advertiser or anyone else for any loss or damage, arising out of or in connection with Job Advertiser’s use of the service.
13. The Job Advertiser shall indemnify, and hold harmless HKCGI, its associated companies, officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents and contractors against any claims, actions, demands, damages, costs and expenses arising from or relating to Job Advertiser’s use of the service or website or its contents or their breach of these Terms and Conditions.
14. HKCGI reserves the right to reject, suspend, remove or cancel any recruitment advertisement at its discretion without liability or refund. The Advertiser agrees not to hold HKCGI liable or responsible for any loss or damage incurred by the Job Advertiser arising out of or in connection with the restriction, suspension and/or termination of the service or the Job Advertiser’s account.
15. In the event that the Job Advertiser is in breach of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, HKCGI shall be entitled to remove or amend the recruitment advertisement from the website based on its sole discretion and without any obligation to deliver a prior notice or obtain consent from the Job Advertiser. HKCGI shall have no liability for the removal or maintenance of such recruitment advertisement and shall not be obliged to extend the publication period of such recruitment advertisement on the website.
16. The Job Advertiser agrees that HKCGI has the right in its sole and absolute discretion and without notice to restrict, suspend, or terminate the Job Advertiser’s use or access to all or any part of the service, and/or to terminate, deactivate or suspend the Job Advertiser’s account, without assigning any reason.
Last update: Jan 2020